Saturday, March 27, 2010

Recipe Link




Totally forgot to include the link for the Sticky Lemon Buns recipe.

It's supposed to be crap weather this weekend. Get some lemons and make some buns!

I also just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who reads this blog! I know not all of you comment - thank you to those who do! Whether you comment or not, I really appreciate all the feedback I've gotten - you are the reason I push myself to bake and publish! These photos didn't improve just magically, ya know.... I had to have all that practice for a reason.

I'm going to try and step up my game a bit and introduce a recurring weekly post featuring quick meal ideas. I can't guarantee the best writing or photos - but hey, I'm a hungry spoon and the spoon's gotta...err...scoop? I also don't have the advantage of a fork to hold my camera for me, hee hee.

Anyway - watch this space...for whatever reason - thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment