Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Post

I haven't forgotten about this blog, I swear! I did think about posting...but it's the holidays = it was very, very busy. The four units of my family were reunited for the first time in nearly a year, I helped host my workplace's Baking Exchange, workplace holiday party, I hosted my first par-tay at my bachelorette spoon rest and.... it's still December. Here are some snapshots from the month:

(below: my contributions to the Baking Exchange - traditional gingerbread cookies and peppermint-topped Millionaire Shortbread (shortbread topped with a caramel layer, then with chocolate, then with crunched up candy canes), also a picture of the goods others bought, we raised nearly $200 at the subsequent Bake Sale)







































(below: Christmas dinner - I cooked and hosted the fam! Stuffing,...err...stuffed squash and to the right - roast chicken with potatoes and stuffing. In the background you can see the mountain of mashed potatoes and carrots 'n cabbage plate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment